Camping 2021 - Updated 9-14-21
Notes to be aware of:
- Some reservations made for later in Sept/Oct may be adjusted based on seasonal campers choosing to remain longer… We will ensure you get the best camping experience possible if this is the case.
- The weather in Biwabik is not necessarily the same as you have in your area. Refunds are not issued due to weather.
- Fall camping is amazing in Biwabik. Come and enjoy warm days and cool evenings made for cozy times by the fire.
- Many of the tent sites have been modified to allow for one-night bookings vs the 2-night minimum.
- 2022 reservations will open Feb/March 2022. To renew your annual reservation dates the contact the host.
- This year we changed how we bill the RV Group Sites, they are now $90 per night. Prebilling 3 Campers/households. Additional campers can be added for at a rate for $30 per night +Tax, contact the Campground for more details.
We look forward to seeing you this fall,
Just passing through?
Just looking for one night as you pass through the area? Or on a quick round of Golf at Giants Ridge? Feel free to call 218-865-6705 or use the contact page to let us know you just need 1 night and we can accommodate your needs.
Group Tent Camping!
Our newest site, now open! Made to accommodate groups tent of campers coming up to Mountain Bike and enjoy the trails. The website reservation will cover 3-4 tents, additional tents can be added.
Site will be added to the map in the coming future.
Updated Campground Map
Located in Biwabik, MN this campground has 59-campsites for weekend, multi-week or seasonal camping. Located on the shores of beautiful Embarrass Lake and the Mesabi Trail
We accommodate tent camping, camping groups, travel trailer and RV’s.