Camping 2021 - Updated 6-14-21
Online reservations are open!
Notes to be aware of as we go into our camping season:
- The weather in Biwabik is not necessarily the same as you have in your area. Refunds are not issued due to weather.
- Any reservations made for site 35 have been moved to site 30b.
- Many of the tent sites have been modified to allow for one-night bookings vs the 2-night minimum.
- Additional Tent sites are in development.
- If you made an offline reservation with the host we ask that you use the contact page to verify that your reservation was recorded and we can send you an emailed invoice to pay for your trip prior to your arrival.
- This year we changed how we bill the group sites, they are now $90 per night. Prebilling 3 Campers/households. Additional campers can be added for at a rate for $30 per night +Tax, contact the Campground for more details.
We look forward to seeing you this summer,
Just passing through?
Just looking for one night as you pass through the area? Or on a quick round of Golf at Giants Ridge? Feel free to call 218-865-6705 or use the contact page to let us know you just need 1 night and we can accommodate your needs.
4th of July weekend. July 2nd to 5th.
0 RV/TT spots left
1 Group Site
2 Tent/Primitive sites are available.
Updated Campground Map
Reserve a site.
Located in Biwabik, MN this campground has 58-campsites for weekend, multi-week or seasonal camping. Located on the shores of beautiful Embarrass Lake and the Mesabi Trail
We accommodate tent camping, camping groups, travel trailer and RV’s.